Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oral Cancer Screening

There are eight steps you can engage in for self-examination of oral cancer.

April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month, but we check all year long.  If you’re not going to see your dentist, then at least take the time to give yourself the exam.  You never know, you could save your life.

If you’re not sure or are concerned about what you see, we are offering free oral cancer screenings all of April.  It’s not a lost leader.  ‘NO’, we will not try to sell you anything.  We think it’s good Karma to give back.  So give us a call.

Novy Scheinfeld, DDS, PC
290 Carpenter Drive, 200A
Atlanta (Sandy Springs), GA 30328
404-256-3620
Related articles

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think that oral cancer could be a real problem for me because I didn't smoke. When we switched dentists, our new doctor started checking me regularly and explained that it was just as important as giving myself a breast exam because of certain risk factors that I had. I am glad he finally said something because now I know to be on the lookout.

    http://saanichdentalgroup.com/services/

    ReplyDelete

We hope you find something useful in our blog. But if not, email us and maybe we can answer your questions.